PRODUCTION AND WAREHOUSE CO-ORDINATOR - MONA VALE, AUSTRALIA (FULL TIME)
The Production & Warehouse Co-Ordination’s primary tasks are to efficiently and successfully work under the management of the Australia Custom Sales and Customer Service Manager and Production Manager to deliver the following;
- The day to day running of the Haydenshapes Mona Vale Warehousing Sector;
- Production Co-Ordination and Reporting;
- Quality Control boards coming out of production;
- Package and prepare boards for delivery by following the Haydenshapes processes;
- Ensure that the warehouse and production facility is organised and tidy at all times;
- Planning, ordering and receiving of materials for production and warehouse;
- Picking up/delivering blanks and materials (must have a licence);
- Provide assistance to the Production Manager & Australia Custom Sales and Customer Service Manager when required;
- Customer communication in regards to shipments etc.
The role will be based from Haydenshapes located in Mona Vale and requires exceptional skills in attention to detail, organising, packing, shipping and warehousing, and the ability to work as a team player and report to management on all key areas of the role a daily/weekly basis.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a cover letter and resume via email, to email@example.com
Successful applicants that meet the criteria will be contacted.